AutoForm Training Seminars
Worldwide: Training Seminars
USA: Training Seminars
|Price:||$ 1000 US / Participant|
- May 24 - 25, 2017
- September 18 - 19, 2017
- November 15 - 16, 2017
AutoForm offers a special base training seminar for new users of the AutoForm software including rapid and easy simulation setup, evaluation of the most important result variables relevant to the forming process calculated by AutoForm-Solverplus and automatic determination of the optimal trim line using AutoForm-Trimplus.
- Workflow-based navigation concept
- Efficient simulation setup
- Easy and fast issue identification and interpretation
- Semi-automatic results evaluation
- Effective usage and management of company standards
- Draw-in evaluation
- Optimum trim line and blank outline determination
This three-day course provides an introduction to the basic AutoForm software modules and is intended for die designers, tooling engineers and method planners.
Training seminars are held at AutoForm’s offices in the USA, Germany, Spain, Italy, France, Japan, Korea as well as in other countries. Please contact your local AutoForm office for further information. Upon request, the seminars can also be held at customer sites.