AutoForm Training Seminars
Planning & Bidding II – Plan Refinement
Worldwide: Training Seminars
USA: Training Seminars
Trainings to be scheduled upon request. Please contact us to schedule a session, or send us your filled in request for quotation.
This advanced training is intended for planners and cost estimators, to go deeper into the advanced functionality of the AutoForm Planning & Bidding Solution. For that purpose the tool and piece costs of an assembly based on 3 components are quantified in this training.
- Part modifications and formcheck
- Defining the production line considering different presses by 3D press data
- Autoplan with subsequent plan refinement
- Defining the process plan by using advanced trim plan and editing features
- Editing of processing units considering component sharing and component parameters
- Template handling with AutoForm
- Cost and quicklink export
- Processing for drawing operation engineering
This two-day training course is designed for planners and cost estimators who are responsible for making budgets and resource plans, and for generating or evaluating quotations for tooling and stamped parts. Product engineers and engineering managers wishing to estimate potential production costs for their products also benefit. Planning & Bidding I is prerequisite for participation.
Training seminars are held at AutoForm’s offices in the USA, Germany, Spain, Italy, France, Japan, Korea as well as in other countries. Please contact your local AutoForm office for further information. Upon request, the seminars can also be held at customer sites.