AutoForm Training Seminars
Worldwide: Training Seminars
USA: Training Seminars
Trainings to be scheduled upon request. Please contact us to schedule a session, or send us your filled in request for quotation.
This course is a tutorial for early product feasibility assessment using the specialized functionality of the OneStep Feasibility workbench, embedded within the CATIA V5 design environment.
AutoForm’s unique and proven approach to feasibility assessment is first outlined. Workbench functionality for simulation set up and launch are showcased using carefully chosen examples. The lesson plan is designed to focus on the following vital application areas:
- How early, and with what data, can feasibility assessment be initiated?
- What are the manufacturing inputs necessary for reliable feasibility assessment?
- How to run meaningful and fully associative design studies within CATIA V5?
- How best to interpret and report results?
- What are the typical countermeasure options for improving product feasibility?
- How to assess and improve material utilization?
This one-day course is intended for product designers, product release engineers, process / method planners, as well as material and die cost estimators.
Training seminars are held at AutoForm’s offices in the USA, Germany, Spain, Italy, France, Japan, Korea as well as in other countries. Please contact your local AutoForm office for further information. Upon request, the seminars can also be held at customer sites.