AutoForm distributes MatForm software, which is used to create mathematical material models based on experimental material data, and to transform the data into mathematical constitutive models as needed for FE-simulations.
Application fields of MatForm:
- Set-up of input data for FE-applications in sheet metal forming and tube forming
- Visualization of the dependencies between yield curve – yield locus – failure behavior
- Theoretical prediction of FLCs
MatForm is intended for:
- FE-users in the field of sheet metal forming
- Automobile manufacturers
- Sheet metal and tube suppliers
- Material quality control departments
- Educational institutions
Benefits of MatForm:
- Provides a collection of the most widely used algorithms in the field of material constitutive modeling and failure prediction
- Improves the accuracy of constitutive data for FE-simulations
- Enables consistency checking of constitutive data, to minimize the risk of incorrect FE-results
For further information see also www.forminnotech.com.