Software for Fast and Easy Data Exchange between AutoFormplus and NX
AutoForm-QuickLinkforNX ensures seamless data flow between AutoFormplus and NX. As a result, process design departments are able to enhance their work efficiency through more effective collaboration with both in-house and external departments.
AutoForm-QuickLinkforNX enables users to easily export the process data from AutoFormplus into the NX environment. The exported data includes: concept geometry data such as surfaces (die, form and wiper tools), curves (profiles, drawbead lines and material zones) and points (pilot, sphere and spacer groups and clamps), project information, material information such as name and thickness, as well as process information such as operations, positioning and cam direction. In addition, users can export simulation results.
Based on the imported process data, the user can further design the process, in particular generate CAD quality surfaces using NX native functionalities. Process design results generated in the NX environment can then be easily exported for the final validation in AutoFormplus.
Due to the automatic and consistent naming of imported and exported features, AutoForm-QuickLinkforNX leads to a significant speedup of the CAD design process and efficiently prevents errors which may occur during manual import and export operations. AutoForm-QuickLinkforNX ensures efficient data exchange and improves data consistency, transparency and usability.
The main benefits of AutoForm-QuickLinkforNX are:
- Fast and easy data exchange between AutoFormplus and NX
- Improved data consistency, transparency and usability
- Speedup of CAD design process
- Efficient prevention of downstream problems and defects
- Supply chain support
The main features of AutoForm-QuickLinkforNX are:
- Selective import and export of geometry and process data between AutoFormplus and NX
- Easy modification of geometry, part position, tipping and cam directions
- Consistent naming and nomenclature
- Transfer of complete operation structure